Resources and Supports for Manufacturers
Please contact any of these HMA Associate Members for Employer Services and Supports that are available to YOU always;
Our complimentary services can be customized to your specific hiring needs:
- Post a job through the Conestoga Career Centre
- Attract and recruit employees who have the skills you need
- Provide financial incentives
- Assess a potential candidate’s skills and abilities with a job trial
- Consult with Conestoga’s employer liaison team
- Access Conestoga’s online job posting service
- Participate in employer recruitment workshops and events including the annual virtual job fair
- Develop on-the-job training plans
- Link to other Conestoga employer services
- Since launched in 2017; connect2SKILLS has been connecting job seekers and employers to employment and training opportunities in Bruce, Grey, Huron and Perth regions. Started in 2017 with Manufacturing, in two regions, then adding Hospitality & Tourism, up to the current operation in operation today of serving both Industries across all four regions.
- Our Experience Matching Job Skills to Employer Needs
- We have worked with 2000 + local employers.
- Once we make contact with you, we will add you to our employer database to track your employment needs. We are not a temp or employment agency. Our goal is to match potential employees to employer needs. There is no cost to the employer. This service is funded by the provincial government.
- Assistance with Recruitment
- Training Incentives
- Human Resource and Labour Market Information and Resources
- Apprenticeship Employer Signing Bonus
- Canada-Ontario Job Grant
- Technical Training Group (TTG) is a leading-edge technical and skilled trades training provider that is committed to providing and delivering local, relevant technical and skilled trades training to our region’s manufacturing and construction sectors.
- Areas of specialization include Welder and Metal Fabricator Apprenticeship, Pre-Apprenticeship Multiple Trades Exposure Training, Basic Trade Preparation, Youth Trades Exposure, Working At Heights and Custom Training for individuals and companies.
Small Business Supports are available from HMA Associate Members
Manufacturing Supports are available from