2022 Program Registration
The BRONZE TIER of our Recognition Program for your employees!
View all 4 Tiers of our Recognition Program from Bronze to Platinum
This program has been designed to retain your current employees and to help attract new ones. Employees work hard for you and studies have shown that recognition for a “job well done” can do wonders for morale and increase productivity; this program may assist with that. There are four different tiers for the program, starting with HMA GEARS Bronze and working towards HMA GEARS Platinum.
In order for an employee to be recognized, they must have completed the following between April 1 and September 30
- 2000 Service Hours as of September 30
- 900 hours to be completed between April 1 and September 30
- 1100 retroactive hours (before April 1) will be allowed to be included in the total
- 10 Enrichment Hours (specific training requirements) *
- 7 retroactive hours will be allowed to be included in the total
- Minimum of 3 hours to be completed in the timeframe
- 100 Hours Employer Specific Goals**
- 70 retroactive hours will be allowed to be included in the total
- Minimum of 30 hours to be completed in the timeframe
For more information on qualifying candidates please see Overview of Tiers description.
Awards include a Certificate of Recognition, HMA Gifts & Gear
Nominate your top 3 candidates along with all relevant information pertaining to their qualifying hours.
We are also looking for companies to contribute to the award by way of gifts/gift certificates that can be awarded to the candidates upon successful completion. Company clothing, discount cards, coupons, anything that shows your support while advertising at the same time would be greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions please contact Carlie for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Enrichment hours are courses that the HMA has sanctioned. They can also be other courses that the GEARS team has reviewed to supplement specific training, i.e. health and safety training or any courses completed through Connect2Skills. Please submit course ideas to the above email address for approval as soon as possible
**Employer specific goals are tasks that the employee has completed specific to their employment, ie
- hours spent on specific machinery
- hours spent training other employees
- engaging in site-specific training, overtime worked, etc.
This category aims for employers to challenge employees to go past what is typically expected of them and excel at furthering the company.
We ask that employers devise attainable goals that enable employees to accomplish something beneficial for themselves and the company.