2022 Program Registration
The SILVER TIER of our Recognition Program for your employees!
View all 4 Tiers of our Recognition Program from Bronze to Platinum
This program has been designed to retain your current employees and to help attract new ones. Employees work hard for you and studies have shown that recognition for a “job well done” can do wonders for morale and increase productivity; this program may assist with that. There are four different tiers for the program, starting with HMA GEARS Bronze and working towards HMA GEARS Platinum.
In order for an employee to be recognized, they must have completed the following between April 1 and November 30:
- 4000 Service Hours as of November 30
- 2500 retroactive hours (before April 1) allowed to be included in the total
- 1500 hours to be completed between April 1 and November 30
- 15 Enrichment Hours (specific training requirements) *
- 5 retroactive hours will be allowed to be included in the total
- Minimum of 10 hours to be completed in the timeframe
- 100 Hours Employer Specific Goals**
- 25 retroactive hours will be allowed to be included in the total
- Minimum of 75 hours to be completed in the timeframe
For more information on qualifying candidates please see Overview of Tiers description.
Awards include a Certificate of Recognition, HMA Gifts & Gear
Nominate your top 3 candidates along with all relevant information pertaining to their hours no later than January 20, 2022 at 4pm.
We are also looking for companies to contribute to the award by way of gifts/gift certificates that can be awarded to the candidates upon successful completion. Company clothing, discount cards, coupons, anything that shows your support while advertising at the same time would be greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions please contact Carlie for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Enrichment hours are courses that the HMA has sanctioned. They can also be other courses that the GEARS team has reviewed to supplement specific training, i.e. health and safety training or any courses completed through Connect2Skills. Please submit course ideas to the above email address for approval as soon as possible
**Employer specific goals are tasks that the employee has completed specific to their employment, ie
- hours spent on specific machinery
- hours spent training other employees
- engaging in site-specific training, overtime worked, etc.
This category aims for employers to challenge employees to go past what is typically expected of them and excel at furthering the company.
We ask that employers devise attainable goals that enable employees to accomplish something beneficial for themselves and the company.